Spotify is preparing to launch its third edition of 'Wrapped,' which will be available to users all over the world, including those in India. Though no specific date has been set for Spotify Wrapped, it is expected to be released in the near future. Your year-long listening habits will become clearer when you participate in the 'Wrapped' experience on Apple Music and Spotify.
Users will be able to view vital statistics connected to their music listening experience over the course of the past year thanks to Spotify's Wrapped feature. Users would be able to view their most often played songs, most adored musicians, preferred albums, podcasts, as well as other details about themselves on the platform.
Users will also be able to view specific information, such as with the group of artists they have listened to, their top played track of the year, and more, in a slideshow style through the Wrapped feature.
All Spotify customers in India will be able to take advantage of the new function. In addition to allowing users to view their listening records, the encounter will also allow them to see what India and the rest of the globe were listening to in 2021.
Using four simple actions, you can gain access to your Wrapped data:
- Launch the Spotify mobile application.
- From the home screen, select the "Your 2021 Wrapped" banner to view your Wrapped playlist. If you are unable to see the banner, try typing "Wrapped" into the search feature and you should be able to see the advertisement.
- Select the banner from the drop-down menu. After that, you will be led to the Spotify Wrapped "Story." You would be able to get your personalized statistics from this page.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to share the information on social media services, you can do so by selecting the "Share this story" button on the page.
- Users can also navigate through a menu displayed below the story button, which will provide them with access to a variety of other Spotify Wrapped features, such as tailored playlists of their favorite songs and popular music that they may have missed over the year.
Featured image: People photo created by rawpixel.com - www.freepik.com
Subscribe to Whitepapers.online to learn about new updates and changes made by tech giants that affect health, marketing, business, and other fields. Also, if you like our content, please share on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and more.