Get better performance, security and availability for less
Published on 18 Aug 2023
In today's competitive business environment, it is more important than ever to have a high-performing, secure, and available IT infrastructure. However, many businesses are struggling to keep up with the rising costs of IT.
The good news is that there are a number of ways to get better performance, security, and availability for less. By using the following strategies, you can improve your IT infrastructure without breaking the bank:
- Take advantage of the 2x price/performance advantage. There are a number of technologies that offer a 2x price/performance advantage over traditional solutions. These technologies can help you to get more performance for your money, which can lead to significant cost savings.
- Reduce unplanned downtime by 98%. Unplanned downtime can be very costly for businesses. By taking steps to reduce unplanned downtime, you can save money and improve your bottom line.
- Deploy new applications and services 71% faster. The faster you can deploy new applications and services, the faster you can get them to market and start generating revenue. By streamlining your deployment process, you can save time and money.
- Increase developer productivity by 26%. By providing developers with the tools and resources they need, you can help them to be more productive. This can lead to faster time to market and improved quality of code.
How to Get Started
The first step to getting better performance, security, and availability for less is to identify the areas where you can make improvements. Once you have identified the areas for improvement, you can start to implement the strategies outlined above.
Here are some specific steps you can take to get started:
- Evaluate your current IT infrastructure. Take a close look at your current IT infrastructure to identify areas where you can improve performance, security, and availability.
- Research new technologies. There are a number of new technologies that can help you to improve your IT infrastructure. Do some research to find the technologies that are right for your needs.
- Implement a change management process. When you make changes to your IT infrastructure, it is important to have a change management process in place. This will help to ensure that the changes are implemented smoothly and without disruption.
- Measure your results. Once you have implemented the changes, it is important to measure your results. This will help you to determine if the changes are having the desired impact.
By following the strategies outlined above, you can get better performance, security, and availability for less. This can help you to improve your bottom line and stay ahead of the competition.
Here are some additional benefits of using these strategies:
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved employee productivity
- Reduced risk of data breaches
- Enhanced compliance with regulations
Download AWS's whitepaper to learn more about AWS Get better performance security and availability for less Whitepaper only on Whitepapers Online.